Please Read This Important Information
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
This website is designed to provide general information about Hutchens Law Firm, its attorneys and senior staff members, and about the Firm’s legal practice areas. The information provided is not intended to offer legal or other advice, and no legal or other action should be taken based on the information contained on these webpages, or any of its links. The outcome of any legal or other action will depend on the application of the relevant state and/or federal laws to the particular facts and circumstances of the case or situation. The reader should consult with an attorney and/or other professional licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction and qualified to provide the relevant advice before taking any legal or other action.
NO GUARANTEE OF RESULTS
Each case is determined on its own facts and circumstances. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Hutchens Law Firm, LLP, does not offer any guarantee of case results.
1. Neither the viewing of nor the communication through this website constitutes the formation of an attorney-client relationship. Information provided on this website, in our blogs/articles, or links and documents made available through our website should not be construed as legal advice.
2. Each person’s legal needs vary, and you should ask an attorney to assess your specific needs. Please note that time limitations and notice requirements may impact any potential claim you may have.
3. You should not assume that communication with you indicates that we have accepted your case. Before accepting you as a client, we review any potential conflicts that may nullify our ability to represent you. After you decide to retain Hutchens Law Firm and Hutchens Law Firm has affirmatively accepted your case, you will be provided with a Legal Representation Agreement (LRA) for your review and signature. This LRA will outline the terms upon which our services will be provided, to include items such as fees and billing procedures.
4. By submitting a contact or contacting us by other means (including, but not limited to, phone, email, text, or live chat, you understand and agree to the following:
a. your case may or may not be evaluated by an attorney;
b. you may or may not be contacted by a representative of the firm about this matter;
c. the submission of your information in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship.
5. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely upon an advertisement or content on our website. Before you decide to retain us, you are welcome to speak with our attorneys by calling us at (910) 864-6888.
FEES FOR SERVICES
We provide legal representation for several areas of practice (AOP). In general, we do not offer free consultations for most AOPs. Some areas of practice, such as workers compensation, personal injury, and social security disability cases, may be provided with a free initial consultation. In those cases, our percentage fee is calculated before deducting costs, and clients are responsible for costs in addition to attorney fees. For other areas of practice, we have either set fee schedules or hourly billing. We may require the payment of an initial retainer as well as periodic retainers. Clients are responsible for costs in addition to attorney fees for those areas of practice as well.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
Our objective is to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, and we update content frequently. However, we do not make any express or implied representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on the site or any of the supplied links
- Any communications, including confidential information sent through the Internet or email, could be intercepted, read, or redirected by persons other than the intended recipient. If you communicate through this website, be advised that the communications may not be considered privileged and/or confidential.
- This site’s contact form and other electronic communication may be sent through the Internet by email, client management portals (e.g., Hubspot) or other methods, which may not be secure. You should not send sensitive or confidential information via this site or by email unless you are able to ensure that it is adequately encrypted.
INFORMATION GATHERED/USE OF INFORMATION
- Hutchens Law Firm, LLP, uses online contact forms for visitors to request information. When you fill out one of these forms, your personal information, including your name, home or other address, email address, and phone numbers may be required. Once you submit this form, your message is automatically forwarded to an attorney, legal assistant, administrator or other key personnel responsible for your inquiry. Your contact information may be saved for future use or reference.
- By submitting your contact information to Hutchens Law Firm, LLP, you are authorizing this law firm’s personnel and/or representatives to use this information to contact you and/or to send you information, including promotional information.
- Hutchens Law Firm, LLP, may communicate about firm and industry news or events through bulk emails (eBlasts, etc.) using client management software. You have the option if you request not to receive such communications without impacting any relationship with the firm or its attorneys.
- A portion of the Firm’s practice consists of debt collection. You should understand that any communication with this firm is a communication from a debt collector attempting to collect a debt, and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.
WEBSITE AVAILABILITY & CONTENT
- The content of this website or of the website links is not guaranteed to be up and available at all times. The material published on or linked from/to this website may not always reflect the opinions of this firm or any of its attorneys, staff, or clients. Each person’s needs are unique, and the information may not be applicable to your or anyone’s specific situation.
- Photographs, images, graphics, and videos either on this website or linked to another site (e.g., YouTube) may contain dramatizations.
- Unauthorized use of the text, graphics, photographs, or images on this website is strictly prohibited without express prior written permission of the firm’s marketing department. Please see Copyright section below for more information.
FIRM LOCATIONS & AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Our main office is located at 4317 Ramsey Street, Fayetteville, NC 28311, telephone (910) 864-6888. H. Terry Hutchens is the managing partner and practices at this address.
- We have additional locations throughout North Carolina and South Carolina. Not all locations handle all of our areas of practice. Please see individual Areas of Practice pages for details.
- Our attorneys are licensed in the state of North Carolina, South Carolina, or both. We have attorneys who are licensed to practice in all State and Federal Courts in N.C., to include the U.S Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court. Additional information specific to bar admittance is provided under each attorney’s individual pages.
PERMISSION TO CONTACT YOU
- By calling this firm by telephone, email, live chat, or contact form, you consent to be contacted by any practical means. This may include being called at the telephone number you provide and speaking with the person who answers the telephone, leaving a voice message, and providing information including identifying that we are responding to a contact form to this firm. You agree that we may leave a return telephone number to call. You also consent that we may contact you by other means in response to your contact, and such communication may be sent by unsecured means and may include promotional information and information you supplied during your contact.
- Hutchens Law Firm, LLP, may use campaign call tracking phone numbers for certain areas of practice including but not limited to Workers Compensation and Personal Injury where telephone calls to the firm may be recorded. Calls made directly to our main phone number (910) 864-6888 are not recorded.
Hutchens Law Firm™, LLP, and High Performance Law™ are registered trademarked names and logos, and the content of the website is protected by copyright law. Unauthorized use of the text, graphics, photographs, and images on this website is strictly prohibited without express prior written permission of the firm’s marketing department. Please contact our marketing department at email@example.com or call (910) 864-6888 ext. 1511.