Hutchens Law Firm has real estate closing offices located throughout the Carolinas.
REAL ESTATE LAW
Our Firm can perform residential and commercial real estate closings whether it’s a loan or cash, refinancing, construction loan, or construction-to-perm loan. We can help with title insurance, issues with titles, deeds, and anything related to real property.
Many lenders and investors nationwide are currently willing to accept complete end-to-end e-Closing transactions. Hutchens Law Firm has the technology to perform e-Closings and hybrid e-closings, and we can electronically record, which saves time for both buyer and seller.
Locations to serve you
We have real estate closing locations throughout the Carolinas including:
- Cameron - Hwy 87/24 at Plantation Dr
- Charlotte - Barclay Downs
- Charlotte - SouthPark (Fairview Rd)
- Fayetteville - Ramsey Street (our corporate office)
- Fayetteville - Raeford Road
- Hampstead - US Hwy 17
- Leland - 485 Olde Waterford Way
- Sanford - Carthage St.
- Southern Pines - Turner St
- Southport - Old Long Beach Rd
- Wilmington - Military Cutoff Rd (The Forum)
- Columbia - Stoneridge Dr, Columbia, SC
- Murrells Inlet - 9270 Frontage Rd.
- Myrtle Beach - Azalea Court
- Myrtle Beach - Carolina Forest (Renee Drive)
Do I need an attorney to sell or buy property?
Many people believe they don't need an attorney when they are buying, selling, or refinancing a residential or commercial property, but only an attorney can give you legal advice. Should you put the title in your name only or jointly with your spouse, sister, parent or even an LLC or Trust? These are all questions only an attorney experienced in real estate law can answer.
If you're a buyer or borrower, you will meet with an attorney-at-law in one of our convenient locations to review your closing documents. If you're a seller, we can represent you and review your seller’s documents so that you fully understand the documents and can answer any questions you may have.
Here are a few reasons to choose us:
• We offer expedited closings with our in-house title examiner
• We have experienced residential and commercial real estate attorneys
• We’re active in the North Carolina Bar’s real property section, Real Estate Lawyers Association of North Carolina (RELANC), and other bar and legal associations
• We can do electronic closings (e-closings), hybrid e-closings, e-recording transactions
You can trust Hutchens Law Firm to meet your real estate needs. If you would like more information please feel free to contact us today at 910-864-6888.