REAL ESTATE LAW
Hutchens Law Firm can perform residential and commercial real estate closings whether it’s a loan or cash, refinancing, construction loan and construction-to-perm loan. We can help with title insurance, issues with titles, deeds, and anything related to real property. Only an attorney can give legal advice as to the different ways to hold title to real property in North or South Carolina, and we are readily available to answer our clients’ questions.
We’ve been working closely with the North Carolina Secretary of State as e-closings are becoming more prominent in our state, and we’ve spoken at continuing education seminars to prepare fellow attorneys and real estate professionals for e-closings. Many lenders and investors nationwide are currently willing to accept complete end-to-end e-Closing transactions. Hutchens Law Firm has the technology already in place, and in 2016 we opened the gates by performing our first hybrid e-closing.
Locations to serve you
We have real estate closing locations throughout the Carolinas including:
- Cameron - Hwy 87/24 at Plantation Dr
- Charlotte - Fairview Rd
- Columbia - Stoneridge Dr, Columbia, SC
- Fayetteville - Breezewood Ave
- Fayetteville - Ramsey Street (our corporate office)
- Fayetteville - Raeford Road
- Southern Pines - Turner St
- Southport - Old Long Beach Rd
- Wilmington - Military Cutoff Rd (The Forum)
Do I need an attorney to sell or buy property?
Many people believe they don't need an attorney when they are buying, selling, or refinancing a residential or commercial property, but only an attorney can give you legal advice. Should you should put the title in your name only or jointly with your spouse, sister, parent or even an LLC or Trust? These are all questions for your experienced real estate attorney.
If you're a buyer or borrower, you will meet with an attorney-at-law in one of our convenient locations to review your closing documents. If you're a seller, we can represent you and review your seller’s documents so that you fully understand the documents and can answer any questions you may have.
Here are a few reasons to choose us:
• We offer expedited closings with our in-house title examiners
• We have experienced residential and commercial real estate attorneys (in 2017, we handled over 6,600 real estate matters.)
• We’re active in the North Carolina Bar’s real property section, Real Estate Lawyers Association of North Carolina (RELANC), and other bar and legal associations
• We can do electronic closings (e-closings), hybrid e-closings, e-recording transactions
You can trust Hutchens Law Firm to meet your real estate needs. If you would like more information please feel free to contact us today at 910-864-6888.