Offices through the Carolinas
Hutchens Law Firm LLP has locations throughout the Carolinas. As a prominent part of our business, we provide real estate law at each of our locations for clients who are buying or selling residential or commercial properties, refinancing a home, seeking financing for construction, developing real estate, or needing a solution for a title issue.
Not all areas of practice are available at each location. If you seek legal counsel outside of our areas of practice, please visit the NC Bar Association's Lawyer Referral Service.
- Attorneys in our Fayetteville corporate office on Ramsey Street offer these areas of practice: Administrative Law, Business Law, Corporate Law, Creditors' Rights, Family Law & Collaborative Divorce, Litigation (Civil, Business, Creditors' Rights, and Real Estate), Mediation & Arbitration, Military Law, Personal Injury, Real Estate Law, REO, Social Security Disability, Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning & Probate, and Workers Compensation. We have additional real estate closing offices throughout Fayetteville (on Ray Avenue and on Raeford Road) for the convenience of our real estate clients.
- Located in the Sandhills, our Cameron and Southern Pines lawyers offer real estate law at these locations. Our estate planning attorney provides services for wills, trusts, estate administration & probate at these locations as requested.
- Our Charlotte attorneys offer creditors' rights law, litigation, and real estate law.
- Our Columbia, SC lawyers provide counsel on creditors' rights law.
- Our newest location in Southport, NC focuses on real estate closings.
- Our Wilmington attorneys offer real estate law, social security disability (SSD/SSDI), and workers compensation claims. Our estate planning attorney may provide services for wills, trusts, estate administration & probate at this location upon request.