Please read the full disclaimer before you enter the site.
- This site is for informational purposes only. No guarantee or warranty is given as to the accuracy of any information on this site. All viewers of this site rely on the information listed at their own risk.
- All sales are subject to change or cancellation at anytime.
- All bid amounts are subject to change at anytime.
- All or a portion of the property described in the deed of trust may be sold at the actual sale. For an accurate description of what is to be sold please see the posted Notice of Foreclosure sale at the County Court House where the property is located.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to research and obtain information regarding the property and any fixtures or improvements prior to the sale.
- All sales are subject to the following conditions unless advertised otherwise:
Should the property be purchased by a third party, that person must pay the tax of Forty-Five Cents ($0.45) per One Hundred Dollars ($100.00) required by NCGS §7A-308(a)(1).
The property to be offered pursuant to the notice of sale is being offered for sale, transfer and conveyance "AS IS, WHERE IS." Neither the Trustee nor the holder of the note secured by the deed of trust/security agreement, or both, being foreclosed, nor the officers, directors, attorneys, employees, agents or authorized representative of either the Trustee or the holder of the note make any representation or warranty relating to the title or any physical, environmental, health or safety conditions existing in, on, at or relating to the property being offered for sale, and any and all responsibilities or liabilities arising out of or in any way relating to any such condition expressly are disclaimed. Also, this property is being sold subject to all taxes, special assessments, and prior liens or encumbrances of record and any recorded releases.
A cashier's check (no personal checks) of five percent (5%) of the purchase price, or seven hundred fifty dollars ($750.00), whichever is greater, will be required at the time of the sale. Please make checks payable to Hutchens Law Firm LLP.
I Agree | I Do Not Agree