Serving all of Lee County, our Sanford location focuses solely on REAL ESTATE LAW.
The HIGH PERFORMANCE LAW™ real estate team at Hutchens Law Firm puts ethics, integrity, and hard work at the top of our list, and we provide you with an efficient, responsive and courteous client experience.
For both residential and commercial properties, our lawyers can help you with selling, purchasing or refinancing property, including construction loans, performing title examinations, obtaining title insurance, and even litigating your real property conflicts. We represent clients of all sizes whether you’re buying your first home, up-sizing or downsizing, purchasing a vacation or beach home, or working on a business venture. We represent residential and commercial construction companies and have enabled our clients to acquire raw land, obtain zoning, negotiate required utilities and infrastructure from municipal and private providers, develop subdivisions, and build & sell homes, retail/office apartments, office buildings, shopping centers, industrial parks, and mixed-use properties.
WHY CHOOSE HUTCHENS LAW FIRM?
• Our Firm has over 38 years’ experience, and our attorneys are experienced in residential and commercial real estate matters as well as litigation.
• We offer expedited closings, and we have the technology and ability to do electronic closings (e-closings) and record electronically.
• Our in-house title examiners are supervised and trained by our attorneys.
• We’re active in the North Carolina Bar’s real property section and construction law section, the South Carolina Bar’s real property section, Real Estate Lawyers Association of North Carolina (RELANC), Mortgage Bankers Association, and other bar and legal associations.
• We have multiple locations throughout the Carolinas and are growing!