Hutchens Law Firm opened its Murrells Inlet location in 2021 to provide coastal South Carolina with REAL ESTATE LAW services. Attorneys Kimberly Thompson and Jennifer Bryan covers our South Carolina coastal locations.
REAL ESTATE LAW
Hutchens Law Firm can perform residential and commercial real estate closings whether it’s a loan or cash, refinancing, construction loan, and construction-to-perm loan. We can help with title insurance, issues with titles, deeds, and anything related to real property. Only an attorney can give legal advice as to the different ways to hold title to real property in North Carolina or South Carolina, and we’re readily available to answer our clients’ questions.
Our office is located at 9270 Highway 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576.
The HIGH PERFORMANCE LAW™ real estate team at Hutchens Law Firm puts ethics, integrity, and hard work at the top of our list, and we provide you with an efficient, responsive and courteous client experience.
For both residential and commercial properties, our lawyers can help you with selling, purchasing or refinancing property, including construction loans, performing title examinations, obtaining title insurance, and even litigating your real property conflicts. We represent clients of all sizes whether you’re buying your first home, up-sizing or downsizing, purchasing a vacation or beach home, or working on a business venture. We represent residential and commercial construction companies and have enabled our clients to acquire raw land, obtain zoning, negotiate required utilities and infrastructure from municipal and private providers, develop subdivisions, and build & sell homes, retail/office apartments, office buildings, shopping centers, industrial parks, and mixed-use properties.
WHY CHOOSE HUTCHENS LAW FIRM?
• Our Firm has over 39 years’ experience, and our attorneys are experienced in residential and commercial real estate matters as well as litigation.
• We offer expedited closings, and we have the technology and ability to do electronic closings (e-closings) and record electronically.
• Our in-house title examiners are supervised and trained by our attorneys.
• We’re active in the North Carolina Bar’s real property section and construction law section, the South Carolina Bar’s real property section, Real Estate Lawyers Association of North Carolina (RELANC), Mortgage Bankers Association, and other bar and legal associations.
• We have multiple locations throughout the Carolinas and are growing!
Many lenders and investors nationwide are currently willing to accept complete end-to-end eClosing transactions, and Hutchens Law Firm has the technology already in place, and in 2016 we opened the gates by performing a hybrid eclosing. [*A complete end-to-end eClosing is when everything happens online from signing and notarizing to funding and recording the conveyance documents at the Register of Deeds office without having to print and submit anything with a “wet signature.”]
Realtors and Agents: our attorneys can serve the needs of your clients and are happy to perform closings conveniently at your office. Just ask!